1903 - 1905
The Lipscomb was one of many assembled cars using Aster or De Dion-Bouton engines. It was sold from premises in Euston Road, as was the Bayley, a larger car with 20hp 4-cylinder engine which was built by Craig-Dorwald. Both cars were named after the director of the English Motor Car Co., Arthur Lipscomb Bayley.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile