When Clement-Talbot was formed in 1903 to make cars of Clement design in England, the similar Gladiator was imported by E.H. Lancaster. In 1907 the name Clement All British Motor Co. Was adopted and from 1908 they were made in Britain, as the Swift factory in Coventry. They were almost identical to Swifts, except for their radiators of Talbot shape, longer wheelbases and higher prices. A 10/12hp twin and fours of 14/18 and 18/28hp were made, and two larger models were listed , 23/35 and 35/45hp, whose specifications were identical to those of French built Gladiators. It was thought they were imported rather than built in Coventry.