A product of a former aircraft company, the Cony was first seen in 1946 as a 3-wheeled light commercial vehicle. In the 1950s four wheelers were added and for 1961 the Company launched a passenger version. This was known as the Model 360, it was a 4-seater 2-door saloon powered by a rear mounted 359cc 2-cylinder engine giving 18bhp. An estate car version was added later, but procution was always small compared with the commercial vehicles. In 1965 Aichi was absorbed into the Nissan group, and production of Cony cars and commercials ended the following year.