Follow Motorbase:
Search Motorbase for

Overview

This light car took its name from the manufacturer, L.F. de Peyrecave, who had worked for Duo Cyclecars Ltd, and who took over Duo's work in September 1913.  The name of his new company, Depford, was not inspired by the place of manufacture, but came from the names of de Peyrecave and his partner H.G. Burford who later made commercial vehicles under his own name.  The De P car used an 8hp V-twin or a 10hp 4-cylinder Dorman engine and shaft drive.

Models produced by De P

1914-1916

Related Links

Suggest a link relating to De P

Related Contacts

Suggest a Contact relating to De P