The American company 'Northwestern Furniture Company' of Milwaukee built a few cars between 1902 and 1904. These were given the name Haase, after the director of the company. Only some fifteen such cars were sold in total. All models had the same two-seater bodywork. The two-cylinder engine was located under the seat and drove the rear wheels using chains. The radiator was at the front of the car. The Haase was steered by means of a handle, rather than wheel.
The complete encyclopedia of Vintage Cars - Rob de la Rive Box