1904 - 1907
This company was formed by George Iden, formerly works manager of M.M.C. The first models of 1904 had 4-cylinder engines of 12 and 18hp, with shaft drive and 5-seater tourer bodies. They were continued up to 1907, and a 25hp four was announced for 1905, but they were only made for one season. In 1907 a front-wheel drive car was announced, with 12hp V-twin engine under the seat, and drive via a 3-speed gearbox. It had a landaulette body and was intended for taxi work as well as a private car. Few were made.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile