1901 - 1902
This company was founded in 1900 to take over the works and business of the makers of the Madelvic electric car. A small number of 12hp 2-cylinder petrol cars were made in 1901, one of which took part in that year's Scottish Automobile Club Run. This was described as a 14-seater, making it a bus rather than a car. In 1902 the works were taken over by Stirling.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile