1919 - 1931
Juan A. de Landaluce started in 1916 with the production of motorcycles, but added his first car in 1919, with a 2-cylinder 1200cc engine and 20bhp. This was a 2-stroke engine, using splash lubrication. In 1922 the Marquees of Aldama contributed funds to increase production, with a new 4-cylinder engine with double shaft transmission. These cars sold well, but production capacity was always very slow.
Source: The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile