1921 - 1922
The Lecoy cyclecar was powered by an 8hp V-twin Blackburne engine, though a J.A.P. was an alternative, with friction transmission and chain drive. It had coil front springs, and cantilever at the rear. The look was very basic, with the engine fully exposed to the air. Luggage could be carried in a small well above the rear axle.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile