1906 - 1908
This company had made tricars for several years before they announced their first car in 1906. It was a light car, really a cyclecar before they became fashionable, with 6hp J.A.P. engine in a tubular frame with Lowes variable gear transmission. Later they made two larger cars with 4-cylinder engines and shaft drive. One used a 12hp Fafnir and the other a 28hp Antoine engine. Their last car, of 1907/08, had a short-stroke 4-cylinder engine (80 x 90mm), which gave a capacity of 1808cc, though the hoursepower rating was 15.9.
Souce: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile