1898 - 1900
This company was formed by William Peck, who was Scotland's Astronomer Royal. The car consisted of an electric forecarriage with three wheels, two full size ones which carried the weight, and a much smaller one which delivered power to the road. This power pack could be attached to any horse-drawn vehicle. The company was acquired by the Kingsburgh Motor Co. in 1900, and a few cars were made with direct drive to the front wheels.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopedia of the Automobile