1922 - 1923
This company was formed from the merger of the Birmingham based Metro Manufacturing & Engineering Co. and the Tyler Apparatus Co. of London, both of which had made motorcycles before the war. Tyler was also the sole concessionaire for the Dewcar cyclecar. They merged in 1919 and continued to make motorcycles, adding a cyclecar in 1922. This was a very light machine powered by a 550cc 5/6hp 2-cylinder engine which was basically two of their motorcycle engines on a common crankcase. They had 3-speed gearboxes and belt drive, with the option of chain for 1923, The chassis price was a low £125; with a 2-seater body it was £149. With the 758cc Blackburne engine available in 1923, the price was £155.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopedia of the Automobile