1920 - 1922
Named after Hangel Jacque Milton from Argentina, who sponsored the make, the Milton was a light car powered by a 1088cc 4-cylinder Alpha engine, with friction transmission and final drive by single chain. The body was hinged at the rear, and could be lifted up for maintenance, a practice more familiar on American cars. In November 1921 Milton showed four cars at Olympia, 2 and 4-seater tourers, a Special Sports and a coupe. The engine was now a 1592cc Decolange. The company went into liquidation in early 1922, and chassis numbering would indicate that no more than12 Miltons were ever made. However, it is possible that a few more were assembled by the liquidator, one with a Dorman engine.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile