Robinson & Hole
1906 - 1907
This was a conventional car powered by a 16/20hp 4-cylinder T-head engine with shaft drive. Body styles were 2- and 5-seaters, but only six cars were made altogether. A planned 24/30hp car was never completed. They were designed by Angus Maitland who made the Beacon cyclecar a few years later.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile