1926 - 1927
This company was run by Douglas Seaton, and his cars were made in the works of Petters, the oil-engine maker, who built some early cars under the name of Petter. The Seaton-Petter had a 1.3 litre vertical twin 2-stroke engine, three forward speeds and quarter-elliptic springs all round. A 4-seater, the rear seats were removable to allow the car to be used as a light tuck. The price was a very low £100.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile