The only cyclecar commercially made in Scotland, the Skeoch was a very light machine powered by a 348cc single-cylinder Precision engine, with Burman 2-speed gearbox and single-chain drive. It had a simple ash frame with quarter-elliptic springs at front and rear. Lighting was by acetylene and the 'streamline coachbulilt body' was made by Sims & Wilson of Cathcart, who also bodied the Girlchrist. At £180 complete it was the cheapest car at the 1921 Scottish Motor Show, but no more than 10 were made.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile