Warwick picked-up exactly where Peerless had left off with its own GT model in 1960. The Peerless GT had entered production back in 1958 after two alloy-bodied prototypes had been built and tested the previous year. The Peerless factory had been set-up in Slough and had backing from Jim Burns and John Gordon, who later went on to found Gordon-Keeble.
The Warwick concern had taken off again thanks to Bernard Rodger Developments who were based in Buckinghamshire, John Gordon himself remained at Peerless Motors which still acted as the retail outlet for Warwick. Production continued until 1962, around 40 cars were produced in total.