1906 - 1915
Withers were coachbuilders who made a small number of cars all fitted with proprietary engines. In 1906 they announced a 12/14 and a 20/22hp, both with 4-cylinder Aster engines, and a 24/30 with Barriquand et Marre power unit. Withers used mainly Aster for their engines, but from 1911 they bought them from White & Poppe. In 1913 they listed 20, 25, 30 and 35/40hp models, all with 4-cylinder engines. The Withers was built mainly to special order, and its not certain that all these models were ever made. At the 1913 Olympia Show they exhibited the Magic sleeve-valve car, built under Fischer patents. It was probably a Delaugere-Clayette.
Source: Nick Georgano / The Beaulieu Encyclopaedia of the Automobile